Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Works

This past weekend, I had the good fortune of teaching another cold wax workshop. This time I worked with the League of Roanoke Artists at Camp Alta Mons. I will post photos soon....

For now, here are a few works I created during that workshop.

Flyaway Soul (C) SOLD

Works in Progress.....

View From the Zephyr  (C)



Morning in Wales 1 (C) POR

Morning in Wales 2 (C) POR

Land Mapping (C) 12" x 7" POR

2 comments:

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Hi Gina, I just posted on my blog about your wonderful workshop. I don't think I did it justice. Hope to see you soon. Sue

Gina Louthian-Stanley said...

Sue, Thank you! I really enjoyed it! I was glad we all had time to hang out!!!! I love what you created!!!!!