Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Great Saturday!


So far it has been a beautiful Saturday! I got up rather early and raked leaves. It looks like I will have about three more weeks of raking to do. That's not too bad; I love being out in the yard, listening to the creek and watching the birds and other visiting wildlife.

I hope tomorrow will be quiet. I plan on painting more little watercolor landscapes, and maybe baking some treats. Next week, I will be anxiously waiting the rest of the new encaustic supplies to arrive, then I will start experimenting with them soon! I can not wait!







No comments: