Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

By The Sea

Not too long ago, I accepted an challenge from ArtChix Studios to participate in a chunky book page swap; the theme was By The Sea. Once I received my pages, I was in total awe at all the fantastic work and surprised by all the goodies Helga added to the package.
(Thanks Helga!)
I am even more surprsied now! I was doing a little online shopping at ArtChix and noticed my page was one of the artists selected to be part of a collage sheet! WOW! http://www.artchixstudio.com/mall/cc909_info.asp
Check out ArtChix and do some great shopping while you are there!

No comments: