Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.


Twilight watercolor (C)


What a great weekend! I met quite a few wonderful people at the Lynchburg Art Club's Show this weekend and the weather could not be beat!

Painted Earth watercolor (C) SOLD





My next venture will be Mountain Color at the Jacksonville Center in Floyd, and the Art for the Earth Plein Aire painting event. I am excited about both of these shows as I they will be full of ey candy for one and all. You can read more about them here:
http://www.jacksonvillecenter.org/galleries-1.htm
http://virginia.sierraclub.org/roanoke/

Fog Lifting watercolor (C)

No comments: