Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Spring-like Sunday

                                 Today's Flowers (C)      wax                                      gls

Here it is February 8th and it was 68 degrees when I looked at the temps. WOW! 
What a glorious day it was. I got out in the garden and trimmed what was left of some dead
foliage, but I also envisioned what spring would 'look' like. 
Perhaps my latest paintings will 
convey my visions. 

Painting and gardening, my life. 

No comments: