Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winter Path-Cold Wax and Oil

Well, we are not even into fall and I am dreaming of winter! 
The summer has been so hot and humid, ick! 
Now that I am back at school, I am dreaming of snow days. 
Since we are not 'there yet, I decided to create a visual poem, called Winter Path


                                                                        12" x12" (C) POR

No comments: