Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Changes.....

Sometimes changes are good, even if they are not something we truly want. I got particularly comfortable in my downtown studio at the Studios on the Square. A few months ago, the building sold and I was unsure (as many of us are), of the fate of the building, and the answers were rather vague. Not being one who likes last minute surprises, especially bad ones, I decided to give my notice and leave before I unexpectedly had to do so. By mid-September, if you look for me there, I will be gone.

For now, I will work from my home studio and teach via the Studio School. My work can be seen and is available for purchase at Signature 9 Gallery, on Jefferson and Kirk. Or you can email me with questions. I will keep you all posted as I move through these changes.

I will miss all the folks, for the time being, that would visit at Art y Night. A special thanks to those of you who came to visit! I always enjoy the visits!

Until then  be well, and safe....more to come!


Misty Day                            ink drawing(C) gls

No comments: