Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fireflies

The full moon is on the horizon and I am dreaming of spring. 
The wondrous changes that take place on the Earth will soon be evident. 

"Fireflies"                                 (C) oil and wax on paper

One of my favorite parts of having warmer weather come are the fireflies. 
Magical fireflies. 
I long to sit on the porch and watch them again. 








No comments: