Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Shows...

Time again for the upcoming fall shows!!

            (C) ink drawing on recycled paper  


The first will be the Lynchburg Art Show, in Lynchburg at the EC Glass ball field! The Lynchburg Art Club hosts a fantastic show each year. This year it is going to be held on the 17th of September (rain date-September 18th). I will be at space # 82, so stop by if you are in Lynchburg!


The second fantastic show will be Art on the Parkway, here's a link:
http://blueridgeparkway75.org/events/view/art_on_the_parkway

No comments: