Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Slow...


I seem to be moving slow. I am not sure if it is from the winter, or trying to get caught up at work, or what. I finally took photos of the finished earrings from the patterns I made on the snow day! Now, I just have to post them. :)


I quite tickled because my monotype, "Autumn Lights" was just accepted into the Academy of Fine Arts Juried Show which will take place April 3rd-24th, 2009! The Academy is a fantastic place for all of the arts to happen. (Please offer them some support).


Not much else is happening, well, other than listening to the sleet hitting the window.

More soon!