Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Voices of Fire- Encaustic Collaborative Show-Alexander Heath Gallery November 3, 2023 opening!

Voices of Fire- Encaustic Collaborative Show
Alexander Heath Gallery 
November 3, 2023 opening!


I have been curating this collaborative encaustic show for about a year now. 
November 3, 2023 from 5-9 PM the opening will occur!
Please mark your calendars as this is the largest representation of a plethora of styles and techniques
from encaustic artists from around the country. 
My goal is to add even more artists in the future!

A special thank you to all the artists and to 
Ed Hettig from Alexander Heath Gallery for making this happen. 

Encaustic is an amazing medium and it was my goal to show as 
many of the encaustic artists that I could. 
Come out and hear the Voices of Fire!
Below is just a snippet of what you will see. 


Louthian-Stanley

                                                                    Ray
                                                                         Kitts
                                                                         Neubauer


                                                                         Jolley


Mechanic

Quinn

No comments: