Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Thank You Woven Tale Press!

Click Here To Read the Woven Tale Press February 2019

I have just gotten an email saying the February issue of Woven Tale Press is live and that they were very generous in including my work in there publication.

WTP is a wonderful art and literary magazine. I do hope you will take a peek.
I ordered a hard copy of this edition, and I have to say it is a mighty fine hands on read!

Thank you, WTP!

No comments: