Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, September 3, 2018

New Works, Fall Shows

Wow, what a long hot summer!
I have had some great studio days and have been exploring new techniques and mediums.
Fall will be on us very quickly and I am ready for the next two shows on my agenda.


Emerald Cove (C) encaustic 8" x 8"


First will be the Lynchburg Art Show at E.C. Glass High School on September 15th (rain date September 16th) from 10-4. This is a wonderful show, in case you have not experienced it, and if you have I hope you come back and say hello!

Next, November 9th and 10th at Towers Mall, upper Level, the Studio School will present the Art Blast. This year we are in our new indoor location. So far we have 22 artists participating and we anticipate 20 more. This is also our grand opening since we moved to the Towers location. Hope you will come by and say hello and check out our new space.

Happy creating and stay cool!

No comments: