Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Home- Encaustic

I love being home, no place like it!
This past weekend was Open Studios Tours and I opened up my home to the public.
I had two amazing guest Artists, John Morgan,  his wife Charlotte,  and Aggie Zed.

We all had the pleasure of talking about our art and how fortunate we were to have beautiful weather.
A special thank you to everyone who came by and for all the art collectors out there.
Hats off to you for great conversations and compliments.

See you again next year.

No comments: