Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A New Year

Social media is great, and I know it is the only way I can keep in touch with folks and what goodness they share, but less of Facebook is in store for me.  I would much rather spend time with you in person. Creating Art. Talking. Drinking tea, coffee, and wine. Sitting, watching, and listening. Craving the 'real' human experiences. So, I will be visiting Facebook from time to time, and will do a daily fact or two; I may even 'like' a few things,  but would so much prefer you realtime.



No comments: