Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sidewalk Art Show


NOTE: After 35 years, I WILL NOT be at the Sidewalk Art Show again this year.
I WILL be showing new works at my studio only on Saturday May 31 from 12-4pm, so please stop by! 

If you can't make it, feel free to call for a time to visit 
my studio/gallery or take a class in cold wax, 
encaustic, or soldered pendants. 

My studio/gallery is located at 114-A Kirk Avenue, 
Roanoke, VA. 

(OR CALL FOR APPOINTMENT)
Thank you!

Special Saturday pricing May 31st!

No comments: