Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring is Coming

Lately I have been mesmerized by the calm of the winter. The snow, as well as the color and the designs created by the snow and the cloudy days, opened up new ways of writing the visual language. 

However, spring is around the corner and developing colors will fill the earth gradually like a time lapsed photograph. Once spring arrives, I always enjoy a ride to Bath County. Since I have had it on my mind, I decided to create another version of a place I love. 





Bath County Cascades 12" x 12" Price on request
                                                                                           oil and cold wax

No comments: