Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Design Day

     I had planned to create multiple color prints for the IPE, but I took advantage of a day with low humidity to begin a project in the back yard. I had designed a walkway and plan for a wall so folks could walk around the house instead of going up the hill and down the maze to the back sitting area. 


     The area I am re-landscaping is the area to the left of the studio door. Eventually, it will be all pea sized river rock and will become a walkway to the other side of the house....which is another project developing in my head. 


     For now, I am posting the before photo. I will post a follow up as soon as I get things halfway in place. Right now, I am just moving lots and lots of dirt!


     The prints will happen later in the week. 

1 comment:

Joy Logan said...

can't wait to see the finished project. Gina!