Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Against the Wind

    This early winter morning I woke, made the morning coffee as usual. The warm rising sun peered over the hill and through the window to where I sat sipping my fresh brew. The turbulent wind was howling bringing the temperature down to about 26 degrees here in the hollow. I sat amazed as the birds were able to fly against the wind, with the wind and coast to their destinations. They are amazing....


Against the Wind, an ink drawing on recycled paper 
was created with tis feeling in mind. 

No comments: