Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn Sunset

"Autumn Sunset" 6" x 8"
Monotype on clayboard (POR) no reasonable offers refused!


I am making way to create new pieces and am offering reasonable offers on selected works for a limited time. Last year, I had the online "Yart Sale". This year I thought I would try something a little different. 


If you are interested, make an offer, or offer for a barter, etc. Please contact me via email if interested. Thanks!

1 comment:

Joy Logan said...

what size and how much Gina? love all your skies!