Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Highlights

http://www.healingwoman.blogspot.com/

Cheryl Dolby did a great job covering the Ope Studio Tours this past weekend! I got to get a feel of what the other artists had going on! I hate I could not go visit myself.

Cheryl, thanks for posting this and I really enjoyed meeting everyone! There were so many new folks that visited this year...it was refreshing!

A special thanks to Mary Bullington for letting me show at her home.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

hi gina. i wish i could have made it to the tour. (it was olivia's slumber party weekend) i wish i could have stopped by to say hello and see your new work in person. it's SO gorgeous online but there is nothing like seeing art up close. :)
blessings,

Kim Hambric said...

I hate that I missed the open studios. I try to time a visit to my hometown of Roanoke for the open studios, but no luck this year. I've enjoyed seeing your work there in the past.