Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Friday, March 5, 2010

New Places and Sights

Last weekend I took a little day trip. I was riding along and happened across these huge concrete spheres. I had to photograph them. I wish I had more time to follow the shadows and changes in light. I was intrigued at how organic they appeared.







Altered Versions:


prices on request

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Nice trip Gina:) Awesome photos! Can you sell them as big art? Absolutely wonderful shots.
Hugs~Carol

Anonymous said...

GINA...........you never cease to amaze me. I love these images of the spheres......wow, thought maybe you were using a telescope and the moon...until I saw the shadows
great work!..David