Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Favorite Quote






I read a quote once saying that women 'paint in the cracks of their lives." (I do not know who said it and I can not find the reference. If, by chance, you know who said this, please let me know!)

However, 'women live in the cracks of their existence', at least that is my re-writing of the quote. I think it really sums it up for all of the artistic and creative women out there...



1 comment:

Pathfinder said...

Gina--I am finally finding time to wander happily through your blog and art. I especially like the prints based on poetry and sayings, like this one about women and art in the cracks of their existence. Every piece you do is filled with a radiance.