Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cool Weather Art

I have been enjoying the cooler temperatures! Still Virginia needs rain, lots of it. The leaves are turning, but dropping and falling off rather quickly. I am still hoping I get to see the corals and salmon colors that fire up my senses...we shall see.


In the meantime, I have been working on some mini watercolors. I hope to get outside and paint on location, or at least get some good photos. I just got a toy Holga camera and am anxious to play with that as well as my new pinhole camera.

Graveyard Spirit Photograph (C) 2007


I have way too many images in my head. Never enough time to carry them all out...guess I can dream.



Here's what I have so far (sorry, they are a little too blue);

Blue Ridge Parkway (C) watercolor 2007

Winter Mountain watercolor (C) 2007 sold


Winter Creek watercolor (C) 2007 sold


Fall Creek watercolor (C) 2007 sold

No comments: