Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer Goal


My goal this summer is to create at least one piece of art a day.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, so I figure making a piece of art a day (results good or bad) ], will keep creative constipation away.
Creation #1

Frosted Branches (C) monotype by gls


1 comment:

barman said...

What a way to start. Very nice monotype of a wonderful scene. Good luck on your goal.