Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

49th Annual Sidewalk Art Show

Seems like forever since I have posted.
I am frantically making prints and cards for the huge show next weekend! It is the 49th Annual Sidewalk Art Show on the historic City Market. I have done this show for many years. I think I keep doing it mainly because I have a ringside seat to see some of the oddest things that happen at art shows. For example, last year, a huge horse drawn carriage stopped at the end of the street. A wedding procession got out and came walking sown the street with an animated photographer trailing them. It was a hoot. One just never knows...it is better than TV, that's for sure. And, if I am lucky, I will sell some art!




"Reflected Clouds" (c) monotype


"Reflected Sun" (c) monotype SOLD

"Western Mountains" (c) monotype SOLD

No comments: