Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Pochade Box, New Watercolors



A few days ago my new pochade box arrived! I got mine on eBay (LOL), but you can get them from Judson's. http://www.guerrillapainter.com/Product.asp?record=1



Today I painted a few mini watercolors. I had so many requests for small snow scenes, so, that is what I decided to paint. Many are the ATC (Artist Trading Card) size, 3.5 x 2.5 inches. ATC's have become quite popular. I have a nice collection of several artists ATC's. Also, I have been doing the 'ART SQUARED' size 4 x 4 inches. These also are highly collected.



Below are some of today's outcomes.

Snow fog over the Mountains ATC (C) gls

Cabins and Snow Fog ATC (C) gls

Snowy Valley (C) 4x4 gls

Cabin by a Frozen Lake (C) 4x4 gls

Full Moon, Snowy Night (C) 4x4 gls

No comments: