Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Open Studios, Roanoke



Mother Spring (C)   10" D                          encaustic monotype   gls

Time is flying...this coming Saturday, April 21, I will be in my studio working. I will be completing new works for the following weekends opening of Open Studios Tour. 

Of course, you don't have to wait until the 28-29th of April! Just give me a call (I'll have to let you in.) and stop by any Saturday, between 12-4pm for a pre-view. 

No comments: