Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Open Studios 12th Annual Tour - Roanoke

Time again for Open Studios
This year, as many of you know, 
I will be in my downtown studio space. 
This is the first year I have had a space to call my own. 
I am rather excited. 
I have decided to give a portion of all sales to 
Angels of Assisi, and League of Animal Protection. 
They both do great things for the animal community, 
so I wanted to give something back to them. 
Hope you will stop by for a visit during the tour!
126 Campbell Avenue, Studio 2-A, Roanoke



No comments: