Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Open Studios Tour of Roanoke 2012

     This year, Open Studios in the new studio! 
April 28-29th, 2012
10-5pm
I hope I will have lots of visitors! 
The studio is located at 126 Campbell Avenue, SW, Roanoke.
 It is in the Studios on the Square building, 2nd floor. 
(Get on the elevator and take a left, I am in the corner.)

New work will be on display. 
Ink drawings, cold wax paintings, 
encaustic monotypes, and encaustics.
I would love for you to come by and visit!

No comments: