Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Driving

Each morning on my way to work, I often stop to take photos of various landscapes along the way. This week was particularly intriguing. The morning sun was reflecting through the clouds and the snow created a surreal aura.

(Yes, that WAS me driving and snapping photos. Sorry...)
It is all about being in the right place at the right time...


Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3


Photo 4

Photo 5


Photo 6


Photo 7


Photo 8

Photo 9


Photo 10


Photo 11


Photo 12


Photo 12

2 comments:

Joy Logan said...

WOW Gina fabulous photos and lighting in them!

dreamkatt said...

These are so beautiful, heart-stopping gorgeous.