Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Winding Down

I have been printing, painting, matting and framing pieces for the upcoming art show. I figure I have over 50 pieces ready to be hung. This is exciting! I can not wait to see them all hung in a gallery setting.

The opening is next Friday...YAY! After that, I am hoping to take a break, read a few books, garden, etc. There are a few folks I plan on visiting and I need my girlfriend fix...I also have a few birthday R.A.K.'s (random acts of kindness) to fill. I also try to stay active with postcard-X and I try to send postcards to random folks from all over. (Postcard-X has been a lot of fun...I never know what treasures or oddities will grace my mailbox!) I am just looking forward to enjoying what few days are left of vacation.

"Watercolor" watercolor (C) gls


"Storm Cloud" Monotype (C) gls

" Stormy Canyon" monotype (C) gls

"Storm Chaser" monotype (C) gls SOLD

2 comments:

Lara Berch Tutorials said...

Hi . I just poped in to say hello. Top Cat told me about you :-)
I like your work. Very cool and soothing. Glad to meet you

Joy Logan said...

These are all fabulous Gina!