Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lynchburg

I had hoped to get more photos of the show. Ted did a fantastic job of hanging all of the pieces!This photo depicts only a small portion of this show. I walked in and was amazed to see a full gallery representation of my work. Typically I hang all my work on my home studio walls. I see it up close and in often poor lighting. Seeing it hung in this manner was astounding. I hope that if you get to go to the show, you will please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks!

(Special thanks to David and Kelly!)

No comments: