Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I was sitting here this morning, as I do most mornings, thinking about all the things I am thankful for.
This morning I thought about friendships and many of the people who have crossed my path over the years; some are still with us, some are not, and a couple are hanging on to the precious life they have.
The gratitude I feel for each of the folks in my life is so large. Maybe I never say it enough nor have I said it at all, but each and every person, for better or worse, has helped shape who I am and enriched my life in some amazing way.

My heart is full of good energy these days because of my friends and family. They are always there and present, and I am so blessed. Thank you my friends and fellow acquaintances for being there and being who you are as part of my life. Sending Thanksgiving wishes to those of you reading this, and prayers for friends who are struggling at the moment, and remembering my kinship and those who have passed before me, in fondness and gratitude. Blessings.

No comments: