Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Open Studio

On Dec. 1st, from 10am-5pm and Dec. 2nd, from 1-4 PM.

The following artists with working studios at
Studios On The Square126 W. Campbell Ave.in downtown Roanoke, are holding an Open House.


Nancy Stellhorn, Miki Overcast-Kallan,Robin Poteet, Sue Egbert, 
Petie Stringfellow, Gina Louthian-Stanley, Julie Hamilton, 
Rhonda Morgan and Tif Robinette.


Please come see studio spaces and celebrate the season with us.



Many of my works will be on sale!

No comments: