Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Academy of Fine Arts National Juried Show 2012

     I just found out I had a piece selected for the Academy of Fine Arts National Juried Show 2012; Lee Sandstead is the juror for this show. The show opens on April 6th at 5 pm and closes on April 28th. 


     Also, try to make the opening of the Jacksonville Center's New Works show this coming Saturday at 6 pm in Floyd, VA at the Jacksonville center. Come meet the artists and feast your eyes on the beautiful works of regional artists. 

No comments: