Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grandin Theatre Open Studios Preview Show

We Three 6" x 24" monotype w stamping (C) gls


http://www.grandintheatre.com/

Grandin Theatre Open Studios
Preview Show
Come check out a couple of my works along with
nine other Open Studio Tour 2010 artists!
Also, check out a great movie
at a fantastic theatre!

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

I love "We Three" Will you be judged or get any ribbons? Good luck to ya:) Your art is awesome.