Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Creating...

'Spirit of Peace' oil based monotype on clayboard (C) gls

This morning I got up and went walking at a local park. It felt great to get the blood circulating...Afterwards, I rode around looking at the mountains and sky. Everything was clear, calm, and beautiful. I was able to relax once I got back to the cabin, so, I decided to create some monotypes. I only wish I did not have to stop and clean up...

'Skies Over Poor Mountain' oil based monotype on clayboard (C) gls


'Fireflies in the Grass' oil based monotype on clayboard (C) gls


'Spring at Poages Mill' oil based monotype on clayboard (C) gls

Prices on request

3 comments:

tannercj02@earthlink.net said...

Really beautiful.What paper are you printing on?

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Gina gal:) Beautiful!
I'm working on a post on you for my blog. Stop by sometime for a look see. Hugs~Carol

Tricia said...

gina, these new pieces are so beautiful-just breathtaking.