Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Surface Poetry- A Collaborative Adventure!

Many new encaustic works, delivered....long time in the making, hard to keep quiet. 

Excited. 

I'm so fortunate for the challenge Fleda Armistead Ring has presented me with! Even more of a pleasure to collaborate with the young and talented Mary Beth Lee... it's her first show, I'm honored to be part if it. 

Opening at 6pm June 3rd, Rings Artworks on Church!
Enso Moon              (just a teaser) 

No comments: