Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Follow Me by Email

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Changes.....

Sometimes changes are good, even if they are not something we truly want. I got particularly comfortable in my downtown studio at the Studios on the Square. A few months ago, the building sold and I was unsure (as many of us are), of the fate of the building, and the answers were rather vague. Not being one who likes last minute surprises, especially bad ones, I decided to give my notice and leave before I unexpectedly had to do so. By mid-September, if you look for me there, I will be gone.

For now, I will work from my home studio and teach via the Studio School. My work can be seen and is available for purchase at Signature 9 Gallery, on Jefferson and Kirk. Or you can email me with questions. I will keep you all posted as I move through these changes.

I will miss all the folks, for the time being, that would visit at Art y Night. A special thanks to those of you who came to visit! I always enjoy the visits!

Until then  be well, and safe....more to come!


Misty Day                            ink drawing(C) gls

No comments: