Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Monday, September 19, 2011

This weekend at the Lynchburg Art Show

"Earth #10" ink drawing on recycled paperwon the Davidson and Garrard, INC. Award
David Dodge Lewis was the juror.  
Daybreak woke to a fine drizzle and light chilly wind in Lynchburg. 
By noon the sky lightened and a fantastic day was had by all. 
It was wonderful checking out everyones artistic visions 
and meeting up with artist comrades!



No comments: