Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Flowers

All spring and summer, I have enjoyed gardening. My quest was to re-plant where I had put in a rock wall in the back yard and to add to the two new beds I created. I am in the process of photographing some of the flowers.

Waiting for a snow day (yeah...snow...) so I can paint these on canvas.

Datura Blossom (C) photograph 8" x 10" POR

Peony (C) photograph 6" x 6" POR




1 comment:

Ann Flower said...

I love garden art. All your photo look great. Nice blog also.