Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Large Pastels

I was going through works, straightening out files, etc.
I came across a few of the many pastels I did one summer.
Gee, I think I will do a few more....soon!


Along the Lake pastel (C) 14 x 14

New River Light pastel (C) 14 x 14

Waterway pastel (C) sold 12 x 16


Coastal View, California pastel (C) sold 14 x 14

1 comment:

Joy Logan said...

SO LOVELY! sorry I havent visited sooner Gina LOVE your art!