Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Belle Armoire Jewelry


YAY!
Belle Armoire Jewelry (Stampington.com) included a few of my jewelry pieces in the Summer 2010 issue! I am so excited and appreciate the opportunity to be featured (pages 122-23) in their gallery section!
Thank you!





*I was also featured in Volume 3, September 2007!
http://www.stampington.com/html/ba_jewelry_vol3.html

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Bravo! Congratulations Gina:)

David said...

congrats Gina, you do so much .....so well!...........