Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling the Urge...





Mountainside monotype (C) gls
Go West monotype (C) gls

I guess I have been a tad bit cranky lately, I have not heard any complaints, but I know I have been . Other than having a horrid case of poison ivy all over my face, neck, hands, and stomach, I have a raging case of creative constipation also! You may not think so, since I have been creating a few small sketches, and playing with acrylics. Tonight was the night. I had to close myself off and get into the 'real' paint. Oils...I love oils. Monotypes, I love monotypes. so, here you go. Fresh on the clayboard.

I feel so much better now.
I feel a productive weekend coming on!
(Snicker.)

No comments: