Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

Earlier today I placed fresh cut flowers from my flower garden on my dad's resting place. I know they flowers will not last long, but I know how much he loved natural things. Thanks dad for all you taught me and for all your love...I know our time was short. Bless you.


The mountains from Sherwood Memorial Gardens is magnificent! From my mind's eye, here are two monotypes created from my visual memory.
This full moon monotype is one that I had created some time ago, I felt it was lacking something...After sitting outside last night, I was taken by the trees blowing in the wind...
TREES! The night glow of the trees. WOW.


Enjoy your summer, and all the natural things around you. Hug your father and let him know how much you love him.

No comments: