Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Check Out Interactive Workshop


Check out Kim Rae Nugent's new book! I just noticed that Amazon has a search inside the book link!
http://www.amazon.com/Interactive-Art-Workshop-Mixed-Motion/dp/1600610803/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220569905&sr=1-1

Last year, Kim emailed a group of artist to submit samples of various art projects to hopefully, be included as examples of movable art in her new book. I was one of the fortunate and humbled artists asked to participate in the challenge. I noticed my name in the index and see that I had four pieces included! I am very anxious to see the book!
Best of luck to Kim and I truly appreciate being part of this book.


No comments: