Virginia, United States
I guess you could say I was born an artist! My intrinsic artistic abilities appeared around the age of 1½ years old when I began scribbling colorful imagery on my bedroom walls, later carving designs and cryptic messages on my parent’s fine furniture. Over the years, I have continued my artistic endeavors working as a monotype printmaker, painter, mixed media artist, and jewelry maker.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little Bits




Just a few new 'little bits'. All I can manage to squeek out for now are a few little bits of art. These are all smaller than 4 x 4 inches. Now, all I have to do is get things framed. Gee, next weekend is Open Studios. Where does the times go? HA!

1 comment:

Zephyr said...

Oh wow, that second one is gorgeous. I love canoing, and it just drew me in.

How'd open studios go???